Tunis/Tunisia — The Flat6Labs Tunis Seed Programme” kicked off its 7th incubation cycle and launched call for applications for the 8th cycle.
Flat6Labs is the MENA region’s leading seed and early stage venture capital firm, currently running the most renowned startup programs in the region. Annually, Flat6Labs invests in more than 100 innovative and technology-driven startups enabling thousands of passionate entrepreneurs to achieve their daring ambitions and ultimately becoming their institutional co-founders.
Flat6Labs runs 4-month accelerator programs that support entrepreneurs develop their business skills and provide them with a support environment to build their products, test market fit, improve their business models, and pitch to external investors.
The Flat6labs Seed Programme has assisted 51 startups from 7 Tunisian regions, invested 12 million dinars (MD) and created over 350 highly-qualified jobs since 2017.
The 8 new startups chosen for the 7th incubating cycle operate in different sectors of activities such as health and wellbeing, e-trade, delivery, fashion, services and ed-tech.THey are:
– Ahkili: A mobile application for appointment booking connecting patients to psycologists through telehealth.
– E-stores Factory: A web platform that helps rent and manage e-shops for enterprises seeking to sell online.
– Hanoutify: A website generator which helps shops in the Maghreb region to develop their online presence.
– Ms. Marion: A ready-to-wear label for women working in a formal work space.
– Lamma: A web and mobile platform reinventing urban movement for package delivery through an extended carpooling network.
– Proservy: A web platform that digitises the enterprises’ administrative and logistic management.
– Reedz: A mobile application for podcasts in Arabic and interactive book summaries in text and audio forms.
– WeMove: A marketplace for daily gym passes.
Applications for the 8th cycle must be submited before April 21.
Startups wishing to be part of the next cycle can submit their applications here: https://www.f6s.com/flat6labstunis-cycle8″With the new challenges entrepreneurs are facing in the new economic climate, it is our duty to further support startups by providing them with a more tailored offer. Our programme has become entirely virtual making it more accessible for startups from all regions of the country,” Flat6Labs Tunis President Yehia Houry pointed out.